Pajakpay Virtual Account Billing Overview
Pajakpay Virtual Account Billing is a feature to create a Billing that can be paid through Virtual Accounts from banks. After the billing is paid, OnlinePajak system will forward/settle the amount to desired settlement account.
Flow description - Process
In order to use this Billing system, you must use our main Bill Resource API. Here is simple explanation on how we process your request on our side :
Process A - Post Bill
This process is when you want to initiate/create a bill payment for your user
- A1 : Please refer to API Documentation on how to use POST Bill API
- A2 : OnlinePajak will return lists of Virtual Account categorized by bank alias name, keep note : only 1 active bill allowed per user
Process B - Get Bill (Optional)
This process describes on how you can get bill information by
referenceId that you pass on Post Bill API
- B1 : Call Get Bill endpoint with your
- B2 : we will return the status and expiry date info of the bill for you
Process C - Delete Bill (optional)
This process is needed whenever you want to cancel an active bill for particular user. This API must be called to invalidate previous active bill session before start creating a new one for particular user.
- C1 : call Delete Bill API by
- C2 : we will invalidate virtual accounts associated with given
referenceId, virtual accounts given previously will be invalid.
Process D - Bill Payment Notification
This process is when there is a user pay through any of the given virtual account number. For now, OnlinePajak can notify incoming payment with webhook method.
- D1 : User paid the bill through one of virtual accounts provided
- D2 : Our system will update the status of the bill. By this point, bill status is changed to
SUCCESSwhen you call Get Bill API
- D3 : Our system will try to call your webhook and expect the webhook to return HTTP Status 200. In case of network error, we will retry until 3 times with 5 minutes delay per retry.
- D4 : read our payload which consist of